Everett Elks


elks everettThe Everett Lodge of Elks Post #642 was chartered in 1901.  They occupied a wood frame building at 42 Church Street.

DSCF1436The original meeting house burned down in the late 1940’s and was replaced by this brick building in 1949.  In 2007 the Everett Elks merged with the Saugus chapter and they sold the building to a church group.  For a history of the Everett and Saugus Elks, click here: