Reference questions come in many shapes and sizes, and the Everett Public Libraries reference librarians are ready to help provide you with reliable information to answer any question that you may have.
Examples of recent inquiries that we have answered include:
- What is Russia’s Jewish population?
- Professional boxer records for specific individual boxers
- A list of United Kingdom prime ministers; images, dates of birth, dates they passed, and years they were in office
- Directions to the credit union
- Can you find a mystery writer whose books are set in England?
- Where can I watch fireworks this Fourth of July?
- Who can I have take care of my dogs while I am recovering from surgery?
The Parlin Memorial Library offers a free public notary service. You must have the following in order to get your documents notarized:
- A photo ID
- Unsigned documents – your documents must be signed in the presence of the notary
Appointments are required. Call 617-394-2300 for an appointment or for more information.
For information about Massachusetts municipalities, including state and regional contacts, state officials, and state senators and congressional representatives, please visit the 2023-2024 Massachusetts Municipal Guide.